KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL SUPPLIES
We are asking all families to please donate the following items to your classroom. Please know that this is a request and not a requirement, anything you can contribute will be appreciated. These items will be left at school and shared with our entire class. We thank you so much for all of your help and support!
- #2 Ticonderoga Pencils (12 count box)
- 2, 16 or 24 pack Crayola Crayons
- 8 pack Crayola Washable Markers
- 2, 4oz. bottle of Elmers Clear GEL Glue or Crayola No Clog Tip School Glue
- 1 role of paper towels
- 1 box of tissues
1st Grade School Supplies
Dear Incoming 1st Grade Parents,
Congratulations to your child on completing Kindergarten! To get ready for the big move to 1st grade, below are suggested items you may purchase.
We look forward to working with your child next year. Have a great summer!
1st grade teachers
1. A 3-ring binder - please be sure it has metal rings and is at between 1” and 1 1/2” thick
2. Two pocket folders that are hole-punched to be kept in the binder
3. Please bring pencils to school. Pencils should be brought in throughout the year
4. Markers, colored pencils, crayons, and a highlighter
5. a small stapler/staples
6. pair of “kid” scissors
7. glue sticks
8. manual pencil sharpener (one that catches the shavings)
10. A box of Kleenex to be shared (more than one would be great!)
11. A book to read every day
12. disinfectant wipes for desks would be appreciated
Several sharpened pencils with erasers. (Ticonderoga pencils are expensive
but they are the best.)
Correcting pens in any color except black
Markers, broad tip
Glue sticks (2 or 3, preferably 1.27 oz.)
2 Expo, dry erase markers
Clean sock or rag to use as an eraser for whiteboards
150 ct. Wide ruled paper
24 ct. box of Crayola crayons
2 spiral notebooks (70 sheet count, wide ruled)
A zippered pouch to hold these items (pencil boxes are too bulky and do not fit
Handy wipes/Clorox wipes
Box of tissues
Ream of white copy paper
**Parents: We will provide the students with a homework folder and a planner
Please do not send binders or pencil boxes with your child. These are often too bulky to fit inside your child’s desk.
Welcome to fourth grade at Plavan Elementary School. As we begin our year together, we anticipate a busy and productive time in fourth grade. The Fourth Grade team will be working to provide a variety of learning experiences for your child as they progress through the Fourth Grade year. We welcome each family as a partner in the fourth grade program. To ensure success, communication is important. To help the students be prepared for class each day and become more organized, they are requested to have the following materials in class.
Optional (Donations to the Class):
Please do not bring other materials (ex. tape, ruler, stapler…) that are not on the list; sadly there is just not enough room in the desk.
We are dedicated to making this a successful year for all the students. Please return all notices, paper, emergency cards, and signatures promptly. During “Back to School” night we will explain in further details our standards, procedures, and exciting curriculum.
We look forward to working with your child this year and meeting you soon!
These are the supplies that we SUGGEST your upcoming 5th grader should come with during the first week of school. These materials will help the students be prepared for class each day and become more organized & responsible.
The Fifth Grade Team
- 2” three ring binder (no zip-up binders or anything fancy)
- pack of unmarked dividers (no folder pocket dividers)
- 150 sheet pack of wide ruled lined paper
- 2 wide ruled spiral notebooks
- #2 pencils
- small hand held pencil sharpener
- colored pens for correcting
- mini Post-it notes
- glue sticks
- highlighters (3 or 4 different colors)
- 8 count box of fine markers
- 12 count box of colored pencils
- dry erase board markers (no orange or yellow)
- small clean sock or cloth to wipe white boards
optional (donations to the class):
- box of tissues
- Clorox wipes
- baby wipes
- hand sanitizer/antibacterial gel
- Ziploc bags (of any size)